Providing green or waste-free products is essential in the short term and can bring long-term change. The smallest changes done by you will often have the most significant impact, leading to other positive changes in your life. For example, switching from plastic bags to reusable cloth bags can make you feel good and inspire others to do so. Eco-friendly gifts are trendy now a days.
Eco-Friendly Gifts India
Want to go Green? Celebrate this World Environment Day by shop these Eco-Friendly gifts for your loved one. Here Are the Top 4 Eco-Friendly Gifts in India That Also Fits in Your Budget. So, without wasting time let’s jump into the topic.
This is a wonderful Eco-friendly wallet that will be the perfect gift for anyone. Very few people know about them. We should start using these types of products and help in preserving our mother nature. It looks quite stylish and elegant.
- The wallet from Arture has a sleek design that fits perfectly into your pocket.
- It has unique pull tabs that can hold up to 6 cards and make it easy for you to pull cards. So, you can easily access your cards.
- It can easily hold 10 debit/credit cards- 4 slots are available inside while 6 are outside.
- The color of this Eco-friendly wallet is brown.
- It comes with 1 year of warranty.
- It is made of cork fabric. So, there is no use of leather or animal skin. It is completely vegan and eco friendly.
- The wallet is lightweight and waterproof.
- It has durable and long-lasting fabric
- It can be easily cleanable with soft cloth and water.
- The weight of the wallet is 36 grams.
- The dimension of the wallet is 17.5 x 12.3 x 2.4 cm.
- Product is Lightweight & Waterproof
- Eco-Friendly Product
- You can hold 10 credit card in it
- Slightly old fashioned
Lord Ganesha statue is the best gift ever. You can gift this Eco-friendly Ganesha that relatively small, good-looking, and fits in your budget. Nowadays, everyone is using Eco-friendly statues because they are chemical-free. If you put it into the water, it will get completely dissolve and do not harm nature.
- These Eco-friendly Ganesha statues are manufactures by KARIGAARI – Ideas Hand Crafted.
- This statue is the best gift suitable for home and office decoration, Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, and can be also used for gifting purposes like anniversary gifts, mother’s day, father’s day e.t.c.
- It is made up of Poly Resine.
- It is not durable and can easily break when falling on the ground.
- It is easy to clean by using a soft dry cotton cloth.
- The weight of the statue is 200 grams.
- The dimension of the statue is 3 x3 x 6.2 cm.
- The idol made of Resin
- Product is Eco-Friendly
- Suitable for Gifting purpose to decorate Home & Office
- No adhesive at bottom
Eco-friendly bags will be a new trend in the market. Most of you are using leather bags as they are made from animal skill but are disadvantageous for our nature. It is better to shift from leather bags to Eco-friendly cloth bags. It looks elegant and stylish and does not cost you much. It is one of the best Eco-friendly products.
- These Eco-friendly bags are manufactured by EcoRight.
- This printed lady bag is durable and is made of thick cotton fabric material that makes it last longer.
- It has a zipper closer and has a zipper inside that can be used for phone, keys, earphones, purse e.t.c.
- It can be used for multipurpose works such as grocery shopping bags, office bags, handbags for ladies, teacher bags, e.t.c.
- It is a 100% Eco-friendly product and the company donates 1% of all profit to causes relating to the environment and education. So, if you buy it then you will help nature in two ways.
- It is easily washable and is easy to maintain. So, use it daily without any worry.
- These bags are available in different patterns and colors, which is quite amazing.
- It is lightweight and weighs around 310 grams.
- The dimension of the product is 10.16 x 45.72 x 36.83 cm.
- Washable Eco-Friendly bag
- Able to carry up to 20kg. weight
- Tote with zipper and inner pocket
Every day in India, over 4 crore disposable plastic pens and wooden pencils are being made. Pens that end up in landfill and pencils that require cutting of trees. Contributing to a significant environmental menace. Bio-degradable stationery by bioQ minimizes net waste, and the plantable feature encourages our users to think about growing.
In this article, we have provided you some of the top 4 Eco-friendly gifts in India 2021. These gifts are Eco-friendly, durable, long-lasting products. We do not provide you with wrong or outdated quality products. We always think of the best. These brands are also very famous, and some donate 1% of the total profit to natural causes relating to the environment and education. Gifting Eco-friendly gifts to your friends and family member will also make them understand the use of Eco-friendly products. Because plastic products take around 1000 years to decompose and it is a considerable time.
There are lots of products that we use every day and throw them after usage. It will harm our mother earth in the future. So, take a pledge not to use plastic products from now onwards and make a habit of using plastic-free products. I know it is quite tricky as plastic products are cheap and can be readily available. But, if you want to save the earth and human generation, you will understand its importance.