Job title: Total Environment – Construction Manager (11-18 yrs)
24 Mar 2020
HR at Total Environment Building Systems Posted in
24 Mar 2020; Job Code: 811727; Location:
Views:2986 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Total Environment – Construction Manager (11-18 yrs)
Bangalore Job Code: 811727
Role Purpose :
– Take leadership of a construction team to ensure On Specification (Quality), On Time and On Budget delivery in compliance with all policies, guidelines and processes
– Mentor and coach
– Estimation of work
– Allocation of work
– Study and understand the drawings and BOQ. Evolve a mental picture of the end result in mind based on all the drawings and specifications and identify possible barriers as well as mismatches between items of work and address/resolve these issues proactively through coordination with the various functions
– Initiate the RFI’s and CR’s and monitor them get till closure
– Plan and organize the labor and vendors required for construction and finishing
– Preparation and Moderation of the daily review meetings will all team members
– Supervise and lead the team. Initiate and follow through disciplinary action, if necessary.
– Estimate the current forecast against the targets on a regular basis. Prepare and circulate standard daily progress report (Max. 1 A4 Sheet) on Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost to the Group Leader and update the visualization board.
– Assess the 5S, quality and progress of work done, completion of closure check lists along with the supervisors. Enforce and control the usage of safety PPI as well as following the correct process and work practice
– Monitor and control the material wastage and keep account of all the materials received and ensure their proper usage. Ensure proper usage of tools and machinery. Inspect the quality of materials received at random and ensure that defective materials are immediately returned to stores in a proper manner.
– Mentor and coach supervisors as well as all agencies and workmen occupied in the construction area.
– Implement measures to correct and prevent the snags as well as deviations and non-compliance found during the Safety and QC audits
– Prepare a plan based on the – PLANNING STANDARD – 120 Days/Unit- and track the progress on a daily basis
You will create an Impact If you :
– Continuously ensure the motivation and cohesiveness of the team for working together
– Communicate with all the labor and vendors of the targets, actual situation, current completion forecast and steering measures necessary to meet the target
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 01:18:25 GMT