Job title: Senior Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
What this job involves:
· Responsible for definition and deployment of Intel global EHS program across all Sites Pan India to ensure full EHS compliance and continual improvement in all area
· Manages the Service Partner EHS Managers and Supervisors within Intel facilities and sites
· Definition and assimilation of procedures, methods and tools to effectively deploy the EHS management system
· Focus all Intel facilities on EHS compliance as an overriding expectation for which everyone will be held accountable
· Develops and implements EHS training
· Conducts risk reviews, compliance audits and internal assessment of facilities
· Evaluates EHS implications of new product introductions including formal authorization for use
· Collection, analysis and reporting of QMS metrics
· Manages regulatory agency, 3rd party audits, inspections, inquiries, contacts and reporting
· Monitor developing international, Central, state, and local regulatory requirements and initiatives; analyze potential impacts; provide practical recommendations and risk analyses
· Work in partnership with senior and site management to develop and implement strategies, policies, and services to increase employee safety & reduce organization
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
· English-excellent written and oral communication skills – Mandatory
· EHS Management
· Risk assessment tools and methods
· Incident investigations
· ERP practices
· EHS Management Systems
· EHS Lead auditor
· Certified Safety Supervisor Experience & Qualifications
· B.sc Industrial or Mechanical Engineering or Environmental Engineering
· Minimum 7-10 years of experience in quality / EHS / Engineering management
· Experience in direct management of 2-4 employees – Advantage
· Experience in international organization- Advantage
· Strategic judgment
· Decision Making
· Result and Quality orientation
· Professional ethics
· Communication skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 07:09:33 GMT