Job title: Global Analytics Delivery Head
Business Vertical: Global (Inter-company)
Imagine you working as an Analytics and making a big difference by playing an important role in delivering business value to our customers.
You can make a difference by executing the following roles and responsibilities:
- Managing delivery, building practice capabilities, supporting sales growth, and building solutions in Analytics.
- Collaborate strongly with the Leader of Analytics to build strong and effective workforce.
We deliver powerful SAP Solutions to the world. At itelligence, you will:
- Solve the IT complexities for small, medium and large enterprises
- Get to work on client projects globally
- Make innovation the crux of your work
- Be part of SAP Hackathon and diverse workforce
- Get to learn and implement latest SAP technologies, Big Data, and Analytics
- Contribute to the SAP Leonardo Lab
We are looking forward to see the following skills and capabilities in you:
Customer centric skills, communication skills, analytical skills, result driven approach and collaborative skills. These skills are essential to essay the role of an Analytics Delivery In addition, it is important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
- 15-18 years of progressive experience in SAP Analytics as Delivery or Practice lead.
- You have strong technology skills in the multiple areas of SAP Analytics such as SAC, HANA, BPC, BW, BODS and SCP.
- You have domain skills in Analytics in one of more verticals – Manufactuing, CPG, Life-sciences, Professional Sevices, Automotive.
- You have strong people management skills. Should have managed mid-sized Analytics or Consulting teams of 50+ consultants.
- You have proven ability in managing business analytics projects from both the internal team perspective as well as the customer’s perspective, where you ensure budget adherence and project deadlines.
- You have proven Business Analytics advisory capabilities. Should be aware of emerging technology landscape in Advanced Analytics and Digital Transformation space.
- You have presales and opportunity development experience in Analytics domain
- You are able to prepare and deliver professional presentations
- You have a very good to expert knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel & PPT.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with Customer Top Management
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Need to be a team player
- You understand that an employer brand is more than a logo, and know how to communicate the value prop of working at our company both authentically and transparently
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Willingness to travel
- Able to link the business wish to an IT solution
- Passionate about SAP, ready to learn and grow
- Business Travel: Project specific travelling is mandatory for all the SAP Consultants.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? Are you ready to experience and explore new things? We love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you learn every day. We give you room to experience, innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us, you can also expect:
- Get to work on the latest SAP technologies, apart from your skillset – SAP Leonardo, Analytics, S/4HANA Cloud
- Industry based solutions
- Contribute to the development of new IP – the itelligence products for the SAP customers
- Paid holidays
- Best health insurance benefits to you and your family members; “We care for our employees and their families, who have been part of our success journey”
- Professional development benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness programs
Are you the person we’re looking for? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy. Write to Surendra Padala at Surendra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 05:51:33 GMT