Job title: Assistant Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
What this job involves
Delivery of Client Satisfaction
The position is expected to provide support to leadership on EH&S matters for the site team. The person is expected to support the EHS lead in implementation of the facility and focussed programmes on EH&S compliance at the Managed facility
Builds and Manages High Performing Teams
- To lead implementation of EH&S initiatives in the site.
- Drive the EH&S compliance programme in the managed facility.
- Ensure Client and JLLM EHS requirements are full implemented and complied with.
- Conduct Risk assessment and put controls
- Incident management
- Train Vendors and the site team in implementing EHS requirements
- Guide operations teams and clients on any changed legislative requirements to enable them to plan for continued legal compliance.
- Develop and implement process for tracking regulatory compliances across managed locations.
- Coordinate with Facility Manger, Corporate EHS manager, ensure implementation of programmes.
Achieve Financial Result
Manages account financials to ensure plan is met or exceeded in both growth and profitability
Putting best practices in place
- Effective tracking of compliance to regulatory requirements across managed facilities
- Effective incident information sharing with stakeholders to enable timely preventive actions
- Increased client satisfaction from EH&S service delivery.
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be:
A technical hands on expert
An ideal candidate would have a university degree or professional qualification in engineering or facilities management, and over 3 years’ experience in facilities operation. A strong background in troubleshooting processes is a big plus.
- Possesses effective written and oral communication skills.
- Listens effectively and communicates through actions and example.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at . This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page
I want to work for JLL.
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:15:42 GMT